Serial Communication on PowerBuilder
With the help of message posted by Brian Wright on the support
web site of Sybase, I finally can port the
serial interface in C into all powerbuilder.
This custom object for serial communication only need "kernel.dll" which
should be available in all windows' system. An example acted as
a small terminal is also given. I test it on PowerBuilder 6.5.1.
It should work on PowerBuilder 7.0 too.
- Name: Serial Communication on PowerBuilder
- Last Updated: 13 April 2001 (Thai New Year)
- Platform: Win32 (MS Windows 95, MS Windows 98)
- Software: serial.zip
( 10,017 bytes)
- Source Code: included in the PBL file.
- For More Information: Contact
Updated on Friday, 05-Dec-2008 07:03:12 UTC
Back to the