I2C Software Implementation
This is a C code implementing I2C in software. The code is based on
the RaspberryPI. It has been ported from MSP430, DSPIC, etc.
There are exeamples for reading PCF8574 and SHT11 included..
- Name: I2C Software Implementation
- Last Updated: 28 December 2014
- Platform: Standard ANSI C++
- Source Code:
- For More Information: Contact
- To compile on RaspberryPI try "g++ main.cc -l bcm2835"
- Comparing to the hardware I2C implemented from
bcm2835 library by Mike McCauley.
( 1,770 bytes)
- The hardware specific codes are put at the top, so it can
be ported to other platform.
Updated on Sunday, 28-Dec-2014 08:58:19 +07
Back to the